Joy Slipper – Miniminden
It’s not just a foot; it’s a dancer’s foot. 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons that deserve support, protection, and tender care.
- Impact absorbing midsoles cushion young bones still being formed.
- Stretch casing and elasticized panel enhance fit and accommodate sudden growth spurts.
- Side-open drawstring looks neater and feels better.
- Sturdy canvas uppers and suede leather split or full soles — reliably stitched — for comfort and durability.
- Elastic conveniently pre-sewn; ready-to-wear right out of the bag.
- Slippers stay clean, and much easier to find, in their pretty pink shoe bag.
Materials: Canvas with suede leather split or full sole
Color: Traditional peachy pink
Want to learn more about ballet? Check out our Ballet Info pages!